Photo Art Filters 7 (a) Airbrush
Outdoor Ontario

Photo Art Filters 7 (a) Airbrush

Shortsighted

• Old Timer
    • Email
Paint simulation filters in PS can be applied as a single treatment to a jpg or in combinations thereby generating an overlay effect. Even a single filter can be applied multiple times to create a more pronounced or bold transformation. Available filters include Airbrush (a), Paint Daub (b) and Watercolour (c) and each of these tools includes a sliding scale of two or more parameters that let you dial in more effect. The airbrush filter is the most subtle, so that it may need to be applied several times despite the levels adjustments offered. This filter seems to work best when a small section of the original image is selected through heavy cropping. Deploying this filter does not significantly alter the contrast of the image. A measured increase in saturation and vibrance is almost always required to facilitate the illusion of paint.

LONGPOLE FISHING

RIFFLE MUSIC

ROUGE VALLEY

THE INTERVIEW
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Guest »

Ally

• Old Timer
    • Email
Love this sets the most. Guess I like nature more than the buildings. The last pic, even the ivys in the back have two contrasting colors. Did she know you took the pic?

Shortsighted

• Old Timer
    • Email
I took it with a PAS camera so I was near her and she just ignore me.
I guess it wasn't the first time someone stopped to take a picture of
the team in their outfits. I was only interested in her because of the
statue, which she was also ignoring and so I just acted like bronze.