PHOTO ART Filters - stacked filters
Outdoor Ontario

PHOTO ART Filters - stacked filters

Shortsighted

• Old Timer
Certain things in this world can be stacked: pancakes can be stacked, cards can be stacked, poker chips can be stacked, even a beautiful woman can be stacked. Photo filters can also be stacked but doing so may produce some pretty bazaar results. Who doesn’t like bazaar? Well, I would imagine most people can’t really handle bazaar before having a few drinks. Having fallen on my head as a child I accept the bazaar with facility and consider it a healthy part of my day.  A combination of filters can transform a photo into something so far removed from reality as to be dream-like, as in “Dragon along the beach”, which is really just an artisanal sand sculpture that I captured while looking out onto the water and with the added benefit of an anonymous figure wading toward shore, perhaps unaware of what lurks in the hot sand.

DRAGON ALONG THE BEACH

I noticed in the Saturday STAR newspaper a photo-art filter in use for a picture of a path along the Brickworks.

I promise no more photo-art filter posts but I can't promise to rule out something related.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Guest »